The Summer is over and it’s time embrace that Autumnal feeling. Get those cozy jumpers back out and dust off your winter coat – it’s time to take a look at the amazing things to do in Autumn in Milton Keynes.
Whether you live in Milton Keynes or are just visiting (and of course staying in one of our serviced apartments) for the weekend, there are a wide variety of things to do in Milton Keynes this Autumn. Here are our top 5:
1. Visit the Parts Trust in MK – there are 8 incredible sites to see this Autumn, one of which in our opinion is amazing, the Starling Murmurations over Willen Lake. This display happens 10-15 minutes before sunset is a very majestic! Find out more about The Parks Trust.
2. Feast of Fire – this event is one of the MK50 celebrations and is completely free to attend. The feast of fire is on the 21st of October and promises to be an exciting and fiery event, well worth attending if you can!
3. MK Food Fest – showcasing some of best food and drink Milton Keynes has to offer, this event is on 16th September and is again free to attend. If you love food and drink, then this autumn treat is for you – it could also be a great chance to grab some early Christmas presents. For full details check out the MK Food Fest Website.
4. Fireworks at Campbell Park – Again part of the Parts Trust, this fireworks display ties in nicely with bonfire night and is one for all the family to attend. The fireworks at Campbell Park are known for being some of the best displayed in MK.
5. Visit the outdoor spaces – as the ground starts to get frosty, the sunsets come a bit earlier and the need to wrap up becomes apparent, there is no better time to enjoy the changing season in the outdoor spaces that Milton Keynes has to offer. This could be in the center in our great parks and lakes, or further out in woodlands and estates nearby.
Speaking of Christmas, we are now taking bookings for our Christmas accommodation in Milton Keynes…